Let’s say you’re going on a European vacation, what time would you choose when you were preparing your suitcase? Even if we had the same hours as the people we directed this question, we realized that we were facing different answers. Some said they would choose the best watches, while others would not take any watches with them. The most important issue we plan to take on this summer is what you need to pay attention to when traveling for an hour.
When you go to foreign destinations, as a tourist you will face some risks in terms of security. It is not easy at first to understand which territories are dangerous when exploring foreign cities. For this reason, wearing watches that do not attract attention may provide a sense of comfort. The thieves will immediately notice when you are in the world where you are using an expensive watch (especially Maurice Lacroix, TAG Heuer , U-BOAT). Entering such a risk may be a threat to your safety as well as a risk for you.
Another issue you may be worried about for your watch is water resistance. Many vacation plans include the pool, the beach, and the ocean. If you are worried about the water resistance of your watch, then keeping it in the cup in your room will be the best option for you. If you do not have proper care, no watch is water resistant. Even an hour you know you are resistant to water up to 300 m can lose water resistance over time. Only one drop of water is enough to completely ruin the mechanical part. Be careful! If you are thinking of going on a vacation with a water-resistant watch, either you have just bought your watch, or you have just made the care.
Briefly, when you are traveling with a few items, you will get your fate.
- Choose your time according to where you go and your holiday plan. Your holiday plan can include sporting activities such as swimming, diving, climbing and hiking, as well as a stylish invitation, a meeting or a fair tour. Think about the clothes you will wear and activities, then do your selection.
- If it is difficult to choose, select a time with GMT function. If you can not decide which clock to take when going abroad, make sure that one of your watches is a GMT functional model that shows the world clocks. You will not have trouble keeping track of time on this.
- If you plan on traveling with more than one hour, be sure to choose a bag made for hours. Private travel bags specially designed for watches will help you carry your watch safely. Especially we would like to mention that you do not carry your cargo with your suitcases at your watches, carry it with you. You do not want these valuable accessories to be damaged in the cargo.
- Protect your watch from X-ray security devices at the airport. X-ray devices can damage clocks due to the magnetic field they store. For this reason, keep your watches at the bottom of your suitcase so that you are not overly impressed while you are passing x-rays. Even if it is not 100% effective, it will definitely be safer for your hours.
- Keep your watch safe. Keep your watch that you do not use in the barrel in your hotel room. City tours or other times due to different reasons will be safer at the hotel. Keep in mind that the same clock can be opened during the movement of the clock, loosening the handles, loosening the pins in the hot / cold and dropping your watch from your arm.
Traveling is almost everyone’s favorite activity. When we get caught up in the excitement of travel, we can not ignore or notice some things. We believe that this guide we have prepared for you will be useful to you. With your holiday enjoyable …